Play the #1 FREE SOLITAIRE (or Klondike Solitaire / Patience) card game on Android!
Classic Solitaire, also known as Patience Solitaire, is the most popular solitaire card game in the world. Try our BEST FREE SOLITAIRE card app, which is beautiful and fun like classic Windows Solitaire.
♠ Beautiful graphics
♠ Klondike gameplay
♠ Unlimited free undo
♠ Unlimited free hints
♠ Option for All Winning deals
♠ Timed mode
♠ Draw 1 or 3 cards
♠ Auto complete for solved game
♠ Personal records
♠ Choose your card style
♠ Left handed mode
♠ Tablet support
Simple and addicting, Solitaire Classic is sure to bring back old memories of the days when Windows Solitaire reigned supreme. We’ve taken the quintessential solitaire experience and revamped it for the new century.
Unlike some solitaire games that lack polish and others that add too many bells and whistles, distracting from the core solitaire experience, Solitaire Classic strikes the perfect balance both in terms of vintage solitaire gameplay and practical modern design, giving you just the right amount of options for all your solitaire needs!
What are you waiting for? This simple gem is the ultimate solitaire challenge - play Solitaire Classic now on Android for FREE!
Solitaire Hints and Tips
1. Always play an Ace or Deuce wherever youcan immediately.
2. Always make the play or transfer thatfrees (or allows a play that frees) a downcard, regardless of any otherconsiderations.
3. When faced with a choice, always makethe play or transfer that frees (or allows a play that frees) the downcard fromthe biggest pile of downcards.
4. Transfer cards from column to columnonly to allow a downcard to be freed or to make the columns smoother.
5. Don't clear a spot unless there's a KingIMMEDIATELY waiting to occupy it.
6. Only play a King that will benefit thecolumn(s) with the biggest pile of downcards, unless the play of another Kingwill at least allow a transfer that frees a downcard.
7. Only build your Ace stacks (withanything other than an Ace or Deuce) when the play will:
8. Don't play or transfer a 5, 6, 7 or 8anywhere unless at least one of these situations will apply after the play:
9. When you get to a point that you thinkall of your necessary cards are covered and you just can't get to them,IMMEDIATELY play any cards you can to their appropriate Ace stacks. You mayhave to rearrange existing piles to allow blocked cards freedom to be able togo to their Ace stack. Hopefully this will clear an existing pile up to thepoint that you can use an existing pile upcard to substitute for the necessarycovered card.Solitaire!? .