• Have trouble remembering which SCV each hydraulic hose should be plugged in for your planter?
• Have questions about how to set up the display the way you want it for planting?
• Tired of searching through the manuals for the answers?
• Need to test your meter performance?
• Want to determine the optimal vacuum pressure for your seed?
GoPlant has now become PlanterPlus™, the newest app from John Deere, combining the information from the GoPlant app to setup your planter, and the ability to perform Row Runoff and Meter Performance tests from your mobile device, to help optimize the settings on your row unit. PlanterPlus™ supports the ExactEmerge, 1775NT, 1725, DB44, DB60, DB66, DB80, DB88 DB90, and DB120 Planters, complementing the user manual to suggest initial settings for both the machine and the display and helping you connect the planter to your tractor. For select planter models (activation required, consult your local Deere Dealer), the PlanterPlus™ app will also let you perform Row Runoff and Meter Performance tests from your mobile device. Now you can start/stop tests and see real time planter stats such as population, singulation and vacuum pressure all on your mobile device. If your planter has vacuum automation, you can adjust vacuum levels from the mobile device and see how they affect singulation for your current seed.
PlanterPlus™ is a great tool to use in the field for planter optimization before and during planting. PlanterPlus? .